Our company specializes in providing offbeat and unusual footage for films and web related projects worldwide. This position is part time with quick advancement to full time work.
The ideal candidate is articulate, outgoing and proactive and has some depth of experience in archiving and editing, as well as post-production skills.
• Database management
• Sales: Strong customer service skills: Proven ability to educate clients, negotiate rates within company standards and contract specifics, and close sales.
• Research and compilation of multi format media materials (film, videotape, digital files)
• Technical and logistical support of analog and digital media, media migration, data storage and backup
• Client interaction and correspondence
• Technical systems configuration and troubleshooting
• A working knowledge of Filemaker Pro and Final Cut Pro
• Familiarity with multiple analog and digital file formats and non-linear editing systems Understanding of time-code principle
• Computer and video hardware and software configuration and troubleshooting experience
• An understanding of 16mm film and analog video equipment, digital software and editing tools
• A working knowledge of: MSWord, Excel and Photoshop, Mac OSX operating systems and data backup procedures.
• Web and IT experience
• Knowledge of historical events and use of stock footage in documentary, commercial broadcast and web based programming
• Hands on experience with 16mm and small gauge film
Feature films, documentaries and broadcast projects we’ve worked on include Milk, Steve Jobs, Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Transparent, Mythbusters and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you as an integral part of a small and growing creative company.
Email us a brief letter of interest detailing your relevant qualifications and experience and a resume and apply through the form on this page.