Seeking an experienced television Production Accountant for a documentary series for a major cable channel, which follows Americans currently participating in the war against ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Experience with shows that have filmed internationally a plus, particularly in the Middle East.
This is a non-union job, starting immediately. 35 weeks total including prep and wrap. Must work out of production company's LA office. Reports to show's Line/Supervising Producer. Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising closely with Production Manager, Coordinator, Line/Supervising Producer, and payroll company
- Setting up and managing payroll and associated paperwork
- Creating and logging purchase orders
- Cutting checks to vendors and loan-outs
- Managing petty cash
- Actualizing budget
- Handling payments to domestic and foreign entities (e.g. local production services, security companies) and ensuring compliance with all necessary taxes
- Preparing periodic accounting deliverables for network
PLEASE APPLY VIA PRODUCTION BEAST ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS / OUTSIDE EMAILS.