MMG is looking for a Video Engineer with 7-10 yrs. of experience on Tricaster,
Harris, and Tools on Air Systems to fill a full-time Master Control (Traffic) Specialist
position with our Corporate client in Dallas, TX.
• Proficient with video in areas of encoding, run-of-day, transport, and routing equipment.
• Maintain, repair and troubleshoot all equipment for video production, broadcast and transmission.
• Ensure all production equipment is operating at the highest technical quality.
• Keep up to date with latest technologies by investigating new systems, techniques and equipment to ensure operations remains up to date.
• Interpret and implement instructions and requests from producers, directors and other colleagues.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Performing simple GFX and editing, when needed.
• Troubleshoot signal delivery issues and maintain audio and video connections throughout the facility.
• Assist with equipment installation and technical build outs including design and setup, pulling cable, wiring and all A/V and control connections.
• Develop and follow standard operating procedures and design guidelines in line with company policies.
• Operate equipment for studio productions as needed
• Other responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• 7-10 years of experience working studio broadcast facilities with particular knowledge and experience working on Tricaster, Harris, and Tools on Air Systems.
• Thorough understanding of the operations work flows for production, including video, audio, systems control, web delivery systems, graphics, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of high-definition video equipment, hardware and software.
• Proficient knowledge of video formats and codecs.
• Proficient knowledge of editing systems and software.
• Ability to isolate and troubleshoot failed equipment, facility issues and other network components.
• Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
Please include your cover letter, resume and salary requirements and apply through the form on this page.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.