Taylor & Dodge is seeking a full-time assistant to serve as day-to-day lead on all things financial and delivery-related. This role is for a highly organized, detail oriented multi-tasker, who can embrace the changing demands of a dynamic business environment.
- Oversee accounts receivable ensuring fees are invoiced and collected
- Track and record recoupable expenses
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of quarterly reports
LICENSING & DELIVERY
- Maintain follow-up system for licensing negotiations
- Coordinate asset delivery from producer intake to distributor acceptance
- Oversee email marketing campaigns
- Design pitch decks and marketing materials as needed
- Update and manage social media accounts
- Coordinate travel and maintain team calendars
- Physical and digital file maintenance
- Smart, self-motivated, and solution oriented with strong follow-through skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally, whether by email, phone, social media, or in person.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- International travel and access to film markets, such as Cannes' Marché du Film and Berlin's European Film Market.
- Room for growth and advancement!
Headquartered in Beverly Hills, Taylor & Dodge is a full service feature film financing, production, and sales agency. The company represents third-party feature films, co-produces feature films with its clients, and produces original feature films.