Mobile first digital video production company in Venice Beach is looking for a crackerjack post production coordinator/AE to join our team to work on a mobile dating show for Snapchat. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of short form content experience, preferably with reality experience, some time spent working in social media a plus, excels in a fast paced environment, and is an expert at juggling multiple projects at once. Bonus points if you can actually juggle IRL.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Tagging, syncing, and stringing out projects for editors
• Creating and managing project folders on internal server
• Tracking elements coming from productions using spreadsheets
• Managing list of all assets received for multiple projects
• Create finishing reports/checklists
• Assist with managing the finishing of projects
• Track progress of editors working on each project
• Assist Editors with locating needed elements
• Liasing with design team to move graphics over to editors
• Editing content for our social channels
Proficiency in Adobe CC is mandatory. Experience with Media Asset Management systems and cloud storage a plus.
Contract to Hire.