Postion - Production Accountant / Director of Finance
Summary - We are an up-and-coming non-scripted production company specializing in reality/docu-series formats, and we’re looking for an experienced, and well-rounded Production Accountant/Director of Finance to join our team. Everyone here wears a lot of hats, which also means a lot of opportunity for growth. You will be working closely with the Head of Production managing the accounting and finance on all of our projects, as well as, managing our corporate responsibilities.
Rate - Competitive (depending on experience)
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has been a key production accountant with a minimum of 7 years of experience who has worked both freelance and on the corporate side.
- Is self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated, and accurate.
- Must show a high degree of integrity and be able to periodically work under time constraints and pressure with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Has the ability to handle multiple productions at different budget levels simultaneously.
- Can perform all accounting duties, including but not limited to, payroll processing, cost reporting, cash flows, invoicing, bank reconciliations, purchase orders, pc/cc reconciliations, bill-backs etc.
- Issuing weekly cost reports and updating the ETC’s with the Head of Production.
- Corporate payroll processing and corporate cash flow projections.
- Must be familiar with payroll rules, procedures, & workers comp.
- Has strong analytical and quantitive skills.
- Has expert knowledge of PSL and Vista production accounting systems.
- Has experience on union/guild shows (DGA, WGA, SAG/AFTRA, IA).
- Has experience with tax incentive credits.
- Has knowledge of day-to-day operations on a production.
If you meet the following criteria, please apply — we would love to hear from you!